Sunday, October 7, 2007

Accommodation.


This picture tells all, about the living conditions of the cortina as it awaits the painting phase of this restoration. sigh. car looks like it's been abandoned.

the painter has however assured me he will move the car into the shop and start work immediately but then again, i've been stuffed with dodgy promises so far. quote from the painter, "i will start on the car. but you make sure you collect the car when it's finished." really, i mean, if i really wanted to ruin your business would i come and show concern about my car?

and so once again, the rest of the world waits impatiently...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, i am a malaysian who owns a 1976 ford cortina mk3 based in johor. and i am looking for some part... just wondering if u can help!
u can get me at YAU@PERPETUAL.COM.MY
by the way, i am using my friend's account to send you this comment.

TakeWay said...

Hey, I'm an avid reader of this blog. It's time to update! We're dying for latest news from you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.